If you are further afield you use our new Mail Order Refill Service wherever you are in the World, including Hollywood!
To use our Mail Order Refill Service, simply post your empty Demijohn bottle(s) back to us and they will be refilled and returned. We can also refill at any of the many fairs & events we attend each year.
Refilling using our Mail Order Refill Service has become very popular as it makes great financial sense, especially if you have 3 or more empty Demijohn bottles to refill.
How much can I save?
You will save £3 to £4 per bottle by refilling empty Demijohn bottles, rather than buying new. So this is very good way to both save money and help the environment.
Please note that currently only empty Demijohn Bottles are elgible for our Mail Order Refill Service.
Our Top Tips on how to refill by mail order:
- Wash you bottles and corks thoroughly prior to packing please. Leave empty bottles uncorked.
- Pack your bottles in a way to ensure your glass bottles cannot touch each other in transit.
- Include a contact telephone number, email address and return address so we can make contact with you.
- Include a brief note of what you would like your bottle(s) refilled with, along with any handwritten bottles messages.
How to return your bottles
- When ready, you should send your bottles to the following address:
Demijohn, Mail Order Dept., Glenlair Steading, Castle Douglas, DG7 3DF
- We recommend that you send using the Post Office Royal Mail small parcel economy service (approximately £3 to £6 depending on weight).
- Once dispatched please send us an email, if possible, to alert us to look out for your bottles.
- Once we receive your bottles, we will then make contact with you to confirm your order and take payment over the telephone. An order confirmation invoice will be sent by email and payment receipts will be included with the refilled bottles.
Help & Advice
We are here to help, so if you have questions about refilling please feel free to contact us.
Learn more about our zero waste and ethical sourcing policies.